You need to log in to to use our on-line shop – a fast and simple process for sending orders directly to our Merchandise Officer. Here is your step-by-step guide (you can get back here at any time by clicking on ‘Merchandise’ in the menu above):-
- You can shop for 1066 Chapter and H.O.G.® merchandise on-line and pay for it by cheque to our Treasurer or by bank transfer to the Chapter bank account.
- Sorry, but at this time these are the only payment methods available, nor can we provide a delivery service.
- Select ‘Shop’ from the ‘Merchandise’ menu or click here to go to the shop page where the available products are displayed.
- Click on a product image to go to the product detail page to view more information, stock, and prices. Click on the image there to see a full image.
- Make your selection(s) and add them to the cart.
- When you have finished, go to your cart, make any changes you want – or continue shopping – then check out.
- Fill in your name and address details at checkout and if your email address does not appear automatically, please make sure you provide a valid one. We will need this to confirm your order, to send you your order reference number (you will need this when paying for your order) and to let you know when your order is ready. Normally, you will only have to fill in all your details for your first purchase. After that the shop will remember them.
- Select your preferred payment method – cheque or bank transfer. Your order and reference number will be confirmed on-screen and also by email.
- Please quote your order reference on the reverse of your cheque or as reference for your bank transfer, or our Treasurer will not know what the payment is for and your order may be delayed.
- Orders will be available following receipt of cleared payment, and we will let you know by email when it is ready for collection, either from Shaw Harley-Davidson or one of our Thursday Chapter meets, or by special arrangement with our Merchandise Officer.
- Items that are on back-order (i.e. not physically in stock, and have to be ordered from a supplier) will take a little longer.
- You can view your account / orders / details etc. via the ‘Merchandise’ menu.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- Whenever possible, we will try to make merchandise available at our Thursday Chapter meets for cash payment.